More From Daniel Craig
- "My family and friends treat me as they always have."
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."
- "As a kid, I kind of spent my life being amazed by being tricked. I love being tricked. I still love it today."
More In War
- "I think the International Criminal Court could be a threat to American security interests, because the prosecutor of the court has enormous discretion in going after war crimes. And the way the Statute of Rome is written, responsibility for war crimes can be taken all the way up the chain of command."― John Bolton
- "Theist and atheist: the fight between them is as to whether God shall be called God or shall have some other name."― Samuel Butler
- "A professional soldier understands that war means killing people, war means maiming people, war means families left without fathers and mothers."― Norman Schwarzkopf