More From Daniel Craig
- "Suits are looked at more now as a business thing which is kind of a shame. If you’re not wearing it just for work, you should try and trick it up a bit."
- "I guess you could say I’ve been in my share of violent movies."
- "I’m potentially worth a lot of money, but I’ve got to go and make something that’s worth a lot of money."
More In Trust
- "Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust."― Shelley Long
- "As an alcoholic, you have no appreciation for your wife or your children’s feelings, but I’m making up for that now. I’m winning my children’s trust back."― Maurice Gibb
- "You never know really what anyone thinks about you – that’s why all my closest friends are ones I’ve had since my schooling days when I was 5. And I surround myself with people who I trust and who know me."― Dominic Cooper