More From Daniel Craig
- "I was sick and tired of being an English actor who did a lot of American movies because I was cheap and good."
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."
- "As soon as someone tells me: ‘You’re rather sexy,’ I wish I could disappear. If somebody says: ‘You were voted the world’s sexiest man,’ I have no idea what that means. How do I respond? ‘Thank you’ is the best you can do. George Clooney is the world’s sexiest man, anyway."
More In Trust
- "Never trust the advice of a man in difficulties."― Aesop
- "The moment for action has arrived, and I know that I can trust in you to save our country."― George B. McClellan
- "A hypocrite despises those whom he deceives, but has no respect for himself. He would make a dupe of himself too, if he could."― William Hazlitt