More From Danica Patrick
- "I mean, you’ve kind of got the track down, especially with ovals. The only thing that improves is that when race conditions come, you know what to expect slightly more from the track and from your car."
- "No one wants to hear my perspective on politics, but I think honestly as you get older, you get more interested in it."
- "My goal is people associate November with COPD awareness month as much as they notice October with breast cancer and pink. That’d be a great thing if it happened. The fact that COPD kills more people than breast cancer and diabetes put together should raise some red flags."
More In Home
- "When it comes to developing character strength, inner security and unique personal and interpersonal talents and skills in a child, no institution can or ever will compare with, or effectively substitute for, the home’s potential for positive influence."― Stephen Covey
- "I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad."― George Bernard Shaw
- "After my tour I had time to stay at home, be with my boyfriend and hang out with friends and that brought me down to earth and helped me write music from a more relaxed place."― Adam Lambert