More From Danica Patrick
- "In the Lamborghini I have to avoid certain roads because of pot holes, and there’s nowhere to put my drink, no cup holder. And I’m not going to lie, it looks pretentious. I used to think it was cool to, like, drive it to dinner. Now? Like I really need to be looked at any more."
- "No one wants to hear my perspective on politics, but I think honestly as you get older, you get more interested in it."
- "On Memorial Day, I was out floating on Lake Norman and came across Denny Hamlin. We struck up a conversation, and one of the first things we were talking about was how much it helped him when he started racing the Cup car and how much it helped his Nationwide program."
More In Home
- "An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris."― Friedrich Nietzsche
- "I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home."― Dwayne Johnson
- "At home, growing up, we weren’t really poor. We had everything we needed, we just didn’t have what we wanted."― Barbara Kingsolver