More From Danica Patrick
- "No one wants to hear my perspective on politics, but I think honestly as you get older, you get more interested in it."
- "I’ve never been bashful to say that I’m not really interested in Formula One. When I lived in England, it’s all I wanted to do and I thought that anything else would somehow be a compromise to my dreams. But then when I came back to the States, I realised how much I loved being back in the States."
- "I practice yoga at home to a TV show called ‘Inhale,’ taught by Steve Ross. I figured that if the people on the show could stretch that deep then I could too. I ended up pulling my hip flexor. But that’s how I met my husband. Paul was the physical therapist my coach called to meet with me after hours."
More In Home
- "I think I started learning lessons about being a good person long before I ever knew what basketball was. And that starts in the home, it starts with the parental influence."― Julius Erving
- "I do 280 episodes of TV a year, write 15 recipes for the magazine, and publish an annual book. With all of that, we try to get one weekend a month with Isaboo at our home in the Adirondacks to relax and recharge."― Rachael Ray
- "Analogies, it is true, decide nothing, but they can make one feel more at home."― Sigmund Freud