More From Danica Patrick
- "I’m a big believer in everybody being themselves. If not doing a swimsuit calendar is yourself, that’s great. But if doing a swimsuit calendar is yourself, then you should be able to do it. What I do outside the car adds to who I am and expresses a different side of me."
- "We don’t do things we aren’t good at by nature. I wouldn’t play basketball because I’m only 5′ 1″. Find what you enjoy – whether it’s racing, flying a helicopter, being a doctor, or stitching clothes together. Once you’ve done that, you have the passion you need."
- "Maybe back in the day you didn’t need to be the greatest looking to be on TV and you didn’t need to speak the best, but in this day and age, I think you need to be the package. You need to look the part for your sponsors, you need to be able to speak the part for the media and to big CEOs."
More In Home
- "Home life is no more natural to us than a cage is natural to a cockatoo."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I think about being married again, having a home and a wife. No one can ever be married too many times, and maybe if I keep trying I’ll get it right one day."― Richard Pryor
- "I am reasonably happy. I didn’t find Jesus or anything like that. Part of it is that I just feel that I could go home. I did not feel like that for a long time, but I could go back now."― Craig Ferguson