More From Danica Patrick
- "Maybe back in the day you didn’t need to be the greatest looking to be on TV and you didn’t need to speak the best, but in this day and age, I think you need to be the package. You need to look the part for your sponsors, you need to be able to speak the part for the media and to big CEOs."
- "I think that Indy is special to me. The greater the distance between the last time I drove an Indy car and the next time, I wouldn’t like that to be too big."
- "No matter how good you are, how brave you are or anything, it comes down to that car so many times. Not every time, but so many times."
More In Home
- "I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything."― Eminem
- "Don’t get me wrong – I’ve gone to a club. But I’d much rather be with my close friends at home or a concert, or on a trip. I’ll go dancing with my grandma. She likes to cut a rug!"― Zac Efron
- "As much as I would love to be a person that goes to parties and has a couple of drinks and has a nice time, that doesn’t work for me. I’d just rather sit at home and read, or go out to dinner with someone, or talk to someone I love, or talk to somebody that makes me laugh."― Daniel Radcliffe