More From Danica Patrick
- "I’m a big believer in everybody being themselves. If not doing a swimsuit calendar is yourself, that’s great. But if doing a swimsuit calendar is yourself, then you should be able to do it. What I do outside the car adds to who I am and expresses a different side of me."
- "I think you have to feel comfortable with your car. You have to go into turn one, every lap, with confidence. You have to be sure of yourself and your equipment."
- "Maybe back in the day you didn’t need to be the greatest looking to be on TV and you didn’t need to speak the best, but in this day and age, I think you need to be the package. You need to look the part for your sponsors, you need to be able to speak the part for the media and to big CEOs."
More In Home
- "I love being home at Christmastime."― Ashley Tisdale
- "Atlanta’s my musical home. It really was the place where I really came alive."― John Mayer
- "I think a submarine is a very worthwhile weapon. I believe we can defend ourselves with submarines and all our troops back at home. This whole idea that we have to be in 130 countries and 900 bases… is an old-fashioned idea."― Ron Paul