More From Danica McKellar
- "I recognize that I have a unique position to be a role model to young girls because I am doing something that they consider glamorous, which is acting, and yet I took a time to really get my education and study mathematics, and I think math is the cat’s meow."
- "I noticed there were so many people, especially women, who would come up to me having recognized me from TV and say, ‘I heard you were a math person, why math? Oh my gosh, I could never do math!’ I could just see their self-esteem crumbling; I thought that was silly, so I wanted to make math more friendly and accessible."
- "My husband is a composer, so he plays piano all the time and I sit there and clap telling my unborn child, ‘Hear me clap, hear the music.’ I know music, in general, is supposed to be good for babies to hear."
More In Home
- "A resilient people cherishing liberty and equality and the rule of law will endure."― Nick Rahall
- "If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I’m going to show everybody, I’m going to work hard to get better and better."― Magic Johnson
- "From secrecy and deception in high places, come home, America. From military spending so wasteful that it weakens our nation, come home, America."― George McGovern