More From Danica McKellar
- "I had done quite a bit of research about math education when I spoke before Congress in 2000 about the importance of women in mathematics. The session of Congress was all about raising more scholarships for girls in college. I told them I felt that it’s too late by college."
- "Look at Jessica Simpson. She’s famous for being dumb. I guess it started with Marylyn Monroe, and she actually wasn’t that dumb, but that’s how she was perceived – and that’s what got popular."
- "My husband is a composer, so he plays piano all the time and I sit there and clap telling my unborn child, ‘Hear me clap, hear the music.’ I know music, in general, is supposed to be good for babies to hear."
More In Home
- "Happiness is like a cloud, if you stare at it long enough, it evaporates."― Sarah McLachlan
- "A nutritionist helps me eat healthily at home."― Leighton Meester
- "Think about the comfortable feeling you have as you open your front door. That’s but a hint of what we’ll feel some day on arriving at the place our Father has lovingly and personally prepared for us in heaven. We will finally – and permanently – be ‘at home’ in a way that defies description."― Charles Stanley