More From Danica McKellar
- "Believe it or not, lots of people change their majors and abandon their dreams just to avoid a couple of math classes in college."
- "In high school, a teacher once suggested that I be a math major in college. I thought, ‘Me? You’ve got to be joking!’ I mean, in junior high, I used to come home and cry because I was so afraid of my math homework. Seriously, I was terrified of math."
- "Look at Jessica Simpson. She’s famous for being dumb. I guess it started with Marylyn Monroe, and she actually wasn’t that dumb, but that’s how she was perceived – and that’s what got popular."
More In Home
- "By the time I got home at night, my eyes were so chlorinated I saw rings around every light."― Esther Williams
- "You can be true to the character all you want but you’ve got to go home with yourself."― Julia Roberts
- "For example, I was a White House intern the summer before I dropped out of law school. Everybody knew about it. I’d come home and go to church and everybody would say, ‘Oh, my God. Demetri, you’re working at the White House.’"― Demetri Martin