More From Dane Cook
- "Vince Vaughn is a genuine person, awesome guy. He’ll come to a lot of my shows. It’s not that often that you can meet someone as cool as Vince."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
- "My nickname for my mom was ‘The Compass.’"
More In Hope
- "One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them."― Thomas Jefferson
- "So we just hope that all of these governors who are grappling will be able to provide the basic services to our citizens and not have to cut things that really are painful."― Jennifer Granholm
- "I think almost every writer in the world would hope that books would be always talked about with respect and civility and depth and seriousness."― Dave Eggers