More From Dane Cook
- "My fam is just a regular family. But all of them have great senses of humor."
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
- "My professional dreams were coming true while I was living a personal nightmare."
More In Hope
- "I love Bono. I really respect what he has done for Africa and how he has used his fame to do good in the world. I hope I can do half as much in my life."― Alicia Keys
- "We just said, ‘Okay, you’re in the movie. Bring what you would bring for a three-day weekend and I hope you like the way you look in it because once you’re on camera, that’s your wardrobe.’ But it worked; it worked and we were very surprised."― John Sayles
- "I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope, For hope would be hope for the wrong thing."― T. S. Eliot