More From Dane Cook
- "In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
- "I like to play guitar, jam out, play the blues, go watch movies. I love movies."
More In Hope
- "Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have."― Ed Bradley
- "The music stuff is just a hobby."― Tom Felton
- "Present, n. That part of eternity dividing the domain of disappointment from the realm of hope."― Ambrose Bierce