More From Dane Cook
- "I can always get better. A lot of my ex-girlfriends don’t think I’m funny."
- "In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
More In Hope
- "The only hope of socialism resides in those who have already brought about in themselves, as far as is possible in the society of today, that union between manual and intellectual labor which characterizes the society we are aiming at."― Simone Weil
- "Pity the selfishness of lovers: it is brief, a forlorn hope; it is impossible."― Elizabeth Bowen
- "You know not having my real dad around and having a step dad made me want to be a great dad. So now I have been one for 9 years. And now 3 daughters. So, that is what I am – a dad, first and foremost, before anything else. It’s just something that comes natural now."― Tim McGraw