More From Dane Cook
- "In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak."
- "My nickname for my mom was ‘The Compass.’"
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
More In Dreams
- "I thin many people’s deviant behavior starts with dreams because dreams are so non-linear… as if there’s an assumption that everything has to be linear or has to be plotted."― Robyn Hitchcock
- "Sexual dreams aren’t usually about sex."― Pamela Stephenson
- "My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer."― Brittany Murphy