More From Dane Cook
- "Anger has a way of seeping into every other emotion and planting itself in there."
- "In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak."
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
More In Dreams
- "God, that dumping ground of our dreams."― Jean Rostand
- "Music is more emotional than prose, more revolutionary than poetry. I’m not saying I’ve got the answers, just a of questions that I don’t hear other artists asking."― Malcolm Wilson
- "Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."― Napoleon Hill