More From Dane Cook
- "I’m quitting the business today. I’m going to open up an appliance store, I’ve always really been into toasters. I’m giving it all up."
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
More In Dreams
- "The curse of the romantic is a greed for dreams, an intensity of expectation that, in the end, diminishes the reality."― Marya Mannes
- "My father, his spirit is with me constantly, and I’m a believer in that world and the world of dreams and that stuff."― Ziggy Marley
- "Much can be inferred about a man from his mistress: in her one beholds his weaknesses and his dreams."― Georg C. Lichtenberg