More From Dane Cook
- "We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
- "If you use tact you can say anything, then make it funny."
More In Home
- "Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed."― Khalil Gibran
- "I’m lucky because I have a job I love. I really miss being away from home, being in my own bed, seeing my animals and siblings, having my moms cookies. I have a couple cats. I got a kitten about a year ago and now Im going on the road so I wont see him for a while. I feel bad."― Michelle Branch
- "Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!"― Charles Dickens