More From Dane Cook
- "In school I was pretty quiet. Kinda shy until my junior year. But at home I was a freak."
- "I’m quitting the business today. I’m going to open up an appliance store, I’ve always really been into toasters. I’m giving it all up."
- "My professional dreams were coming true while I was living a personal nightmare."
More In Funny
- "I think a lot of times on TV we see caricatures – that’s what’s funny."― Mayim Bialik
- "It’s funny, though, with films, because you can incorporate a variety of elements, and sometimes that can work for you and sometimes I think it can work against you."― Guy Pearce
- "I think one of the basic tasks in life – one of the nice things we can do for each other – is to take things that are horrible and scary and make them acceptable and less frightening and, if possible, funny. It feels great to succeed at that."― Julia Sweeney