More From Dane Cook
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
- "I like to play guitar, jam out, play the blues, go watch movies. I love movies."
- "My nickname for my mom was ‘The Compass.’"
More In Funny
- "I’m doing a very funny show in which we talk about issues. I speak at Aids charities and things. It’s great to do something fun with our days and yet we’re told we’re doing something important."― Eric McCormack
- "I have no idea what I’m going to say when I stand up to give a toast. But I do know that anything I say I find funny."― Don Rickles
- "At boarding school you had to wear your name across your chest and your back, and obviously I had a pretty funny name. It wasn’t Brown or Smith or Hughes."― Diane Cilento