More From Dane Cook
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
- "I’m quitting the business today. I’m going to open up an appliance store, I’ve always really been into toasters. I’m giving it all up."
- "Anger has a way of seeping into every other emotion and planting itself in there."
More In Funny
- "I thought ‘Borat’ was a breakthrough comedy, because it was really funny. It wasn’t some studio-produced script with 14 writers."― Steve Martin
- "Carol Burnett was particularly funny. She swore for the first time on television on Larry Sanders."― Garry Shandling
- "It’s harder to be funny if you’re handsome than if you’re very normal-looking. It’s just more relatable. You’re the underdog. I mean it’s funny to see people struggle, and you don’t buy that Brad Pitt is struggling, you know that guy could be the most skill-less guy in the world, but if you look like that you will be fine for the rest of your life."― Jonah Hill