More From Dane Cook
- "My professional dreams were coming true while I was living a personal nightmare."
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
- "I love being on stage if I’m not on a set. If I’m at home, I’m usually in my office editing or reconstructing my website or whatever it may be. I just love putting creativity into a performance, so if the right script comes along, and I certainly am reading comedies and dramas now, then I’m ready willing and able to give it a shot."
More In Funny
- "I’m just not one of those naturally funny, relaxed actors who enjoy the spotlight and are so good at it."― Heath Ledger
- "I could party in a cardboard box with people who are funny and don’t care. For me, it’s really about who I surround myself with, so I just try to always be with hilarious people."― Kesha
- "I do hope that our spring will be starting shortly and we will all be able to enjoy some sunshine again."― Lesley Garrett