More From Dane Cook
- "I can always get better. A lot of my ex-girlfriends don’t think I’m funny."
- "I’m glad that my parents missed one thing that was really unbelievable. They saw me hit this great success. It was a blast and we had a lot of laughs. And it was just an amazing time. They passed away. And then after I got, you know, famous, all these haters came out of nowhere."
- "We all hope for breakthrough rebirth moments."
More In Funny
- "I’d like to do a film which is funny."― Clive Owen
- "If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you."― Billy Wilder
- "Marie Antoinette was funny, I’m sure she was just misinterpreted. You know the ‘Let them eat cake’ line. She seems like she was kind of funny, like a Chelsea Handler or Kathy Griffin type."― Colin Quinn