More From Dan Simmons
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
More In Teacher
- "Research is starting to show that a child should be engaged at least 20 hours a week. I do not think it matters which program you choose as long as it keeps the child actively engaged with the therapist, teacher, or parent for at least 20 hours a week."― Temple Grandin
- "The world of knowledge takes a crazy turn when teachers themselves are taught to learn."― Bertolt Brecht
- "My father was a teacher, and there were teachers all around, his friends, they were working for the Government and their behaviour was within strictly limited areas."― C. L. R. James