More From Dan Simmons
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
More In Teacher
- "I’m an unemployed teacher right now and I’m looking for a place to teach."― Bobby Knight
- "Advice is sometimes transmitted more successfully through a joke than grave teaching."― Baltasar Gracian
- "It is not easy to imagine how little interested a scientist usually is in the work of any other, with the possible exception of the teacher who backs him or the student who honors him."― Jean Rostand