More From Dan Simmons
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
More In Teacher
- "Thus, the standard library will serve as both a tool and as a teacher."― Bjarne Stroustrup
- "I do a lot of work with the Dyslexia Institute because, for people with dyslexia who do not have parental support, it is a huge disadvantage. I was fortunate because my Mum was a teacher and she taught me to work hard."― Susan Hampshire
- "A good teacher is a determined person."― Gilbert Highet