More From Dan Simmons
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
More In Teacher
- "I took an acting class. After the first day, the teacher quit, so they said take another. When I saw ‘How to be a Stand-up Comedian,’ it resonated. I realized I’d rather make 200 people laugh than make one person cry."― Wendy Liebman
- "Ironically, for a few million people in the Far East, I did become an English teacher through my music."― Pat Boone
- "I was always attracted to science fiction movies."― Tina Turner