More From Dan Simmons
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
More In Teacher
- "In the depth of the near depression, that he faced when he came in, Barack Obama and Democratic leaders in Congress provided ‘recovery funds’ that literally kept our classrooms open. Two years ago, these funds saved nearly 20,000 teacher and education jobs – just here in North Carolina."― Jim Hunt
- "I would say that American poetry has always been a poetry of personal testimony."― Mark Strand
- "Teachers make a difference, and we would serve our students better by focusing on attracting and retaining the quality teachers by raising teacher pay."― Jeb Bush