More From Dan Simmons
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."
- "It’s odd how violence and humor so often go together, isn’t it?"
- "There’s a unique bond of trust between readers and authors that I don’t believe exists in any other art form; as a reader, I trust a novelist to give me his or her best effort, however flawed."
More In Teacher
- "We may have forgotten how to feel. Nobody is teaching us how to live happily ever after, as we’ve heard in fairy tales."― Yakov Smirnoff
- "Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I’ve succeeded, if I’m doing something that makes me happy and I’m not lying to anybody. I’m not doing that now, so I feel really good about myself."― Kristen Stewart
- "I love potatoes – they’re my favorite food."― Trisha Yearwood