More From Dan Savage
- "Ultimately life is disease, death and oblivion. It’s still better than high school."
- "I don’t think that sin and pursuing happiness are not necessarily the same thing."
- "How can you tell somebody whose is pursuing happiness that they’re somehow not American when that was the very first promise that America made?"
More In Women
- "Men are allowed to have passion and commitment for their work… a woman is allowed that feeling for a man, but not her work."― Barbra Streisand
- "I love women’s fashion, but women don’t need me as much as men do. It’s the men who have nothing to wear."― Roberto Cavalli
- "I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?"― Elizabeth Taylor