More From Dan Savage
- "I don’t think it’s the responsibility of gays and lesbians to reinvent the family."
- "I think the best thing for you to do is just live your life. Live a life that’s worth living, one where you do what you want to do, pursue your passions. That way, if you meet someone, they’ll be joining a life that’s already really good."
- "The only way to get gay issues off the front pages of Canadian newspapers is to grant gay and lesbian people our full civil equality and leave it alone."
More In Freedom
- "Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can’t miss."― Lee Iacocca
- "I don’t believe in firing professors. They have academic freedom."― Alan Dershowitz
- "In America it’s live by the sword of freedom of expression and be will to die by it as well."― Vince McMahon