More From Dan Savage
- "How can you tell somebody whose is pursuing happiness that they’re somehow not American when that was the very first promise that America made?"
- "I got picked on a lot, even by teachers too. I liked to listen to musicals and bake, and my homeroom teacher found out and mocked me in front of the whole class for baking."
- "I didn’t want kids to think that to be happy, they had to be famous or rich or live in the big city."
More In Freedom
- "More than anything else, let me be clear – we need to be willing to fight for freedom, and free markets, and traditional moral values. That’s what the American people want to see this movement and this party return to."― Mike Pence
- "The problem of the world today is the people talk on and on about democracy, freedom, justice. But I don’t give a damn about democracy if I am worried about survival."― Imelda Marcos
- "I need this wild life, this freedom."― Zane Grey