More From Dan Savage
- "I got picked on a lot, even by teachers too. I liked to listen to musicals and bake, and my homeroom teacher found out and mocked me in front of the whole class for baking."
- "The Bible is a radically pro-slavery document. Slave owners waved Bibles over their heads in the Civil War and justified it."
- "How can you tell somebody whose is pursuing happiness that they’re somehow not American when that was the very first promise that America made?"
More In Best
- "I remember nearly having a fit of the giggles during the reading because dear Daniel was SO respectful and serious and I was finding the whole situation funny because I was speaking to his profile."― Madeleine Stowe
- "We should all aspire in life to do a multitude of things well – to be a great father, to be a good husband, to be a good lover, you know, to try to do things the best you can is very important to me."― Matthew Modine
- "Just do what you do best."― Red Auerbach