More From Dan Savage
- "How can you tell somebody whose is pursuing happiness that they’re somehow not American when that was the very first promise that America made?"
- "I don’t think it’s the responsibility of gays and lesbians to reinvent the family."
- "I got picked on a lot, even by teachers too. I liked to listen to musicals and bake, and my homeroom teacher found out and mocked me in front of the whole class for baking."
More In Famous
- "Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement."― Maggie Gallagher
- "It’s not that I don’t want to become famous or that I’m obsessed by my work as an actress, but it’s all about not limiting myself, such as putting myself in a little jail that I can escape from."― Sarah Polley
- "The Masters is where I won my first major, and I view this tournament with great respect. After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I’m ready to start my season at Augusta."― Tiger Woods