More From Dan Savage
- "Ultimately life is disease, death and oblivion. It’s still better than high school."
- "I think the best thing for you to do is just live your life. Live a life that’s worth living, one where you do what you want to do, pursue your passions. That way, if you meet someone, they’ll be joining a life that’s already really good."
- "I don’t think it’s the responsibility of gays and lesbians to reinvent the family."
More In Famous
- "A lot of people these days are not music lovers – they just want to be famous which is a very different thing to what I grew up believing in."― Shirley Manson
- "It’s not that I don’t want to become famous or that I’m obsessed by my work as an actress, but it’s all about not limiting myself, such as putting myself in a little jail that I can escape from."― Sarah Polley
- "Persons famous in the arts partake of the immortality of princes, and are upon a footing with them."― Francis I