More From Dan Quayle
- "It’s a very good historical book about history."
- "The other day the President said, I know you’ve had some rough times, and I want to do something that will show the nation what faith that I have in you, in your maturity and sense of responsibility. He paused, then said, would you like a puppy?"
- "I deserve respect for the things I did not do."
More In Change
- "Technology has allowed us to have more drought-resistant crops. The spotty nature of drought, the spotty nature of rains can sometimes result in better yields than anticipated."― Tom Vilsack
- "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."― Barack Obama
- "Maybe one day the world will change, that we’ll be in a luxurious position of being able to debate whether or not it’s inherently wrong to eat animals, but the question doesn’t matter right now."― Jonathan Safran Foer