More From Dan Marino
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
More In Change
- "I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?"― Yogi Berra
- "Men may change their climate, but they cannot change their nature. A man that goes out a fool cannot ride or sail himself into common sense."― Joseph Addison
- "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are."― Bertolt Brecht