More From Dan Marino
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
More In Change
- "Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."― Arnold Bennett
- "I’m the one who made many of the bold comments that we’d seen the technologies from AMD as pretty good. Their technology in many areas was leading. But those are transient."― Kevin Rollins
- "You know, for 300 years it’s been kind of the same. There are restaurants in New Orleans that the menu hasn’t changed in 125 years, so how is one going to change or evolve the food?"― Emeril Lagasse