More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Change
- "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."― Carl Jung
- "You have to come in and be that character when you walk into the room. That’s what one of my first acting teachers taught me. You know, don’t go in there being Jennifer and then expect to flip and change, because they’re not going to have that imagination."― Jennifer Lopez
- "Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances."― Jackie Chan