More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Change
- "I just don’t believe that you have to come in and insult people when you want to change things."― Sydney Schanberg
- "I think it is quite dangerous for an organisation to think they can predict where they are going to need leadership. It needs to be something that people are willing to assume if it feels relevant, given the context of any situation."― Margaret J. Wheatley
- "Racism cannot be cured solely by attacking some of the results it produces, like discrimination in housing or in education."― Sargent Shriver