More From Dan Marino
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
More In Change
- "China is a major power in the Pacific and I think we are dealing with some common threats in that region: the whole issue of Korea and the stability of Korea, the whole issue of nuclear proliferation, the whole issue of providing free access to our ships that are operating in that area."― Leon Panetta
- "Things do not change; we change."― Henry David Thoreau
- "You had to feel the swell change. You had to go with the change. He told me that. No eye is on the sparrow but he did tell me that."― Joan Didion