More From Dan Marino
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Change
- "All these people who say success changes people; well, no, it just magnifies what’s there."― Kevin Smith
- "Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people’s weaknesses."― William Hazlitt
- "Redemption just means you just make a change in your life and you try to do right, versus what you were doing, which was wrong."― Ice T