More From Dan Marino
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "As a team, you need to come from behind every once in awhile just to do it. Good for the attitude. It makes it exciting. And when everybody knows you have to throw it… that makes it fun too."
More In Change
- "Try to realize it’s all within yourself no one else can make you change, and to see you’re only very small and life flows on within you and without you."― George Harrison
- "I’m not going to change the world overnight. It’s one person at a time, and hopefully they’re people in positions of power who can help people get in those roles and really, truly embrace colorblind casting."― Gabrielle Union
- "They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."― Andy Warhol