More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
More In Attitude
- "My denial and irresponsible attitude about asthma put me at great risk and caused me so much needless suffering. My hope is that the kids I talk to learn to open up about their asthma, become educated about their condition, and seek help."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- "Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws."― Stuart Chase
- "I’m not geeky but I have my geeky, corky moments, and then I’ve got some aspects of cool in me, I guess."― Nick Cannon