More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Attitude
- "We live in a country that used to have a can-do attitude, and now we have a ‘what-can-you-do-for-me?’ attitude, and what I try to do is find ways that we can develop common ground."― Benjamin Carson
- "I can’t believe the pro-choicers attitude toward unborn children-to me it’s the ultimate liberal cause, to defend those without a voice."― Michael Aston
- "I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach."― Damian Lewis