More From Dan Marino
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
More In Attitude
- "I do enjoy animated movies."― Nicolas Cage
- "Attitude is attitude, whether you’re a West Coast gangster or East Coast gangster, you know?"― Paul Walker
- "It’s much easier to wear a Chairman Mao button and shake your fists in the air and all that, then to actually read the Communist manifesto and things like that and actually become involved in politics."― Lester Bangs