More From Dan Marino
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
More In Attitude
- "Today’s youth are told to get rich or die trying and they really shouldn’t take that attitude forward with them."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "And the attitude of faith is the very opposite of clinging to belief, of holding on."― Alan Watts
- "Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."― Tom Clancy