More From Dan Marino
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "I think positive. I always think we’re going to score. Two minutes is a lot of time if you have timeouts and you’re throwing every down. You have to make the right decisions. I’ve always had great receivers, which helps. It’s not just me doing it."
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
More In Attitude
- "It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project."― Herbie Hancock
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "The attitude that nature is chaotic and that the artist puts order into it is a very absurd point of view, I think. All that we can hope for is to put some order into ourselves."― Willem de Kooning