More From Dan Marino
- "I’ve been a Dolphin for 17 years, and I’ll be a Dolphin for the rest of my life. That will never change."
- "I look at it this way. I’m not putting age limits on what I can do. As long as I can do the job to help the team win and feel like I’m playing at a high level, which I feel I can do for a long while, I’m going to play no matter what my age is."
- "My father always taught me to appreciate what you’re fortunate to have and give back to those who need it. No part of our society is more important than the children, especially the ones who need our help."
More In Attitude
- "Sports is the only entertainment where, no matter how many times you go back, you never know the ending."― Neil Simon
- "When I was a child I asked my mother what homosexuality was about and she said – and this was 100 years ago in Germany and she was very open-minded – ‘It’s like hair color. It’s nothing. Some people are blond and some people have dark hair. It’s not a subject.’ This was a very healthy attitude."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I think people feel threatened by homosexuality. The problem isn’t about gay people, the problem is about the attitude towards gay people. People think that all gays are Hannibal Lecters. But gay people are sons and daughters, politicians and doctors, American heroes and daughters of American heroes."― Hollis Stacy