More From Dan Lipinski
- "Local economies are suffering as people spend more on fuel and less on consumer goods and travel."
- "I hope that we can continue this cooperation on other critical issues related to America’s future technological competitiveness. We must work together to encourage the creative talents that have made our country the world leader in technology."
- "We are currently working on new policies to protect and create American jobs, particularly by improving education. We need more information in order to find the best solutions to this increasing concern for American families."
More In Amazing
- "For ‘Around the World in 80 Plates’ we got to travel all over, having what was like a cross between a culinary competition and races. And in each country we had a chef Ambassador. We went to London, Barcelona, Bologna, Hong Kong, Thailand, Morocco… It was amazing."― Curtis Stone
- "The right really dominates radio, and it’s amazing how much energy the right spends telling us that the press is slanted to the left when it really isn’t. They want to shut other people up. They really don’t understand the First Amendment."― Roger Ebert
- "I’ve performed in Auburn Hills, at The Palace, so I haven’t really been in downtown Detroit, but I’ve been able to be here, and I can really see, what the city was. Like, I can feel why Motown started here and how amazing it was."― Jordin Sparks