More From Dan Hawkins
- "You can muck around with different guitars for certain bits, but you have to have your own sound. That’s your benchmark, that’s your sound. I also play a Black Beauty. It sounds amazing."
- "I can’t wait to start something up myself that is actually about giving unsigned bands the exposure they deserve, especially when they travel so far to play the smallest gig they’ve ever played in their lives."
More In Trust
- "I like women, but you can’t always trust them. Some of them are big liars, like this one woman I met who had a dog. I asked her her dog’s name and then I asked, ‘Does he bite?’ and she said, ‘No.’ And I said, ‘So how does he eat?’ Liar!"― Demetri Martin
- "I trust my instincts."― Billy Zane
- "Life is a gift, given in trust – like a child."― Anne Morrow Lindbergh