More From Dan Gable
- "More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill – none have wrestled without pride."
- "Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy."
- "Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts."
More In Best
- "We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate."― Kin Hubbard
- "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift."― Steve Prefontaine
- "Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment."― Grenville Kleiser