More From Dan Gable
- "Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy."
- "Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts."
- "More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill – none have wrestled without pride."
More In Best
- "These things bring you to reality as to how fragile you are; at the same moment you are doing something that nobody else is able to do. The same moment that you are seen as the best, the fastest and somebody that cannot be touched, you are enormously fragile."― Ayrton Senna
- "Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry."― Norman Borlaug
- "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."― Mark Twain