More From Dan Gable
- "The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart."
- "Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts."
- "Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy."
More In Great
- "He that hath wife and children hath given hostages to fortune; for they are impediments to great enterprises, either of virtue or mischief."― Francis Bacon
- "Times of great calamity and confusion have been productive for the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace. The brightest thunder-bolt is elicited from the darkest storm."― Charles Caleb Colton
- "In science there is only physics; all the rest is stamp collecting."― Lord Kelvin