More From Damien Hirst
- "Since I was a child, death is definitely something that I think about every day. But I think that everybody does. You try and avoid it, but it’s such a big thing that you can’t."
- "For me, art is always a kind of theater."
- "I always feel like the art’s there and I just see it, so it’s not really a lot of work."
More In Freedom
- "I don’t look so closely at women’s fashion, but from the 20th century on, people have had the freedom to express themselves and their individualities, and fashion is one of the most fundamental ways in which they do this, men and women are equally able to express themselves."― Tadao Ando
- "I wish we would all remember that being American is not just about the freedom we have; it is about those who gave it to us."― Mike Huckabee
- "The wretch who lives without freedom feels like dressing in the mud from the streets Those who have you, o Liberty, do not know. you. Those who do not have you should not speak of you, but win you."― Jose Marti