More From Damien Hirst
- "Being best is a false goal, you have to measure success on your own terms."
- "Great art – or good art – is when you look at it, experience it and it stays in your mind. I don’t think conceptual art and traditional art are all that different."
- "Since I was a child, death is definitely something that I think about every day. But I think that everybody does. You try and avoid it, but it’s such a big thing that you can’t."
More In Freedom
- "You learn that you either are going to have a police state where you don’t have any freedom left, or you’re going to build a world that doesn’t create terrorists – and that means a whole different way of “getting along.”"― John Shelby Spong
- "They gave us the freedom just to play and have fun."― Anthony Anderson
- "If I didn’t try to eavesdrop on every bus ride I take or look for the humor when I go for a walk, I would just be depressed all the time."― Lynda Barry