More From Damien Hirst
- "For me, art is always a kind of theater."
- "Making art, good art, is always a struggle. It can make you happy when you pull it off. There’s no better feeling. It’s beauteous. But it’s always about hard work and inspiration and sweat and good ideas."
- "The difference between art about death and actual death is that one’s a celebration and the other’s a dull fact."
More In Freedom
- "To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom."― Maya Lin
- "Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players… they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure."― Arsene Wenger
- "The transfer is a monumental occasion as the Iraqi people take control of their government and their future and forge ahead with creating a society governed by the tenets of life, liberty and freedom."― Jim Gerlach