More From Damian Lewis
- "I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach."
- "I’ve discovered just how symbiotic the relationship is between writers, directors and actors. They ask the same questions and strip down texts in exactly the same way."
- "No Western government has ever played the long-term in terms of foreign policy."
More In Experience
- "If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we’d all be millionaires."― Abigail Van Buren
- "The historical experience of socialist countries has sadly demonstrated that collectivism does not do away with alienation but rather increases it, adding to it a lack of basic necessities and economic inefficiency."― Pope John Paul II
- "I think how pay gets determined is pretty broad – experience, how people look, what they bring to the job. But there’s no question women are paid less. Women don’t ask."― Dee Dee Myers