More From Damian Lewis
- "I’m not an American, but I have this weird connection to America in different ways through my dad living here for five years, my godfather being an American who I’m very close to."
- "I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school."
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
More In Experience
- "Experience comprises illusions lost, rather than wisdom gained."― Joseph Roux
- "When I go to my live shows it’s often a multigenerational audience, a family bonding experience."― Al Yankovic
- "The World Cup experience is more than just the game of soccer. It’s an event. And it will fly by faster than you think. It will end and you’ll be saying, ‘Wow, it’s over already?’ You have to remember to take it all in and enjoy it."― Cobi Jones