More From Damian Lewis
- "I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school."
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "If you think you don’t want to play another psychopath, but the script is amazing, and the director is fantastic, and the story is incredible, then you may end up playing your third psychopath in a row."
More In Experience
- "We believe that Lebanon has been the first real experience for all the Arabs."― Bashar al-Assad
- "I eventually became proud of my strikeouts, because each one represented another learning experience."― Willie Stargell
- "Eating and food are a wonderful part of our life’s experience, and half of us are walking around dreading having to figure out what to put in our mouths."― Gabrielle Reece