More From Damian Lewis
- "No Western government has ever played the long-term in terms of foreign policy."
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach."
More In Experience
- "The length of your education is less important than its breadth, and the length of your life is less important than its depth."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "I think you just assume that your memory is just sort of a video playback of your experience, but it’s nothing like that at all. It’s a complete refabrication of an event and a lot of it is made up, because you’re filling in spaces."― Charlie Kaufman
- "In my books, I never portray violence as a reasonable solution to a problem. If the lead characters in the story are driven to it, it’s at the extreme end of their experience."― Dean Koontz