More From Damian Lewis
- "No Western government has ever played the long-term in terms of foreign policy."
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school."
More In Experience
- "I was quite able at the insignificant work I did in MI6, but absolutely dysfunctional in my domestic life. I had no experience of fatherhood. I had no example of marital bliss or the family unit."― John le Carre
- "A woman’s life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience."― Wallis Simpson
- "The spectacles of experience; through them you will see clearly a second time."― Henrik Ibsen