More From Damian Lewis
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I’m not an American, but I have this weird connection to America in different ways through my dad living here for five years, my godfather being an American who I’m very close to."
- "Temperamentally I’m not a natural producer, because I don’t have the patience."
More In Experience
- "You learn from a conglomeration of the incredible past – whatever experience gotten in any way whatsoever."― Bob Dylan
- "Poetry brings all possible experience to the same degree: a degree in the consciousness beyond which the consciousness itself cannot go."― Laura Riding
- "It’s such a long mission and we get to spend so much time in space… we’re doing such exciting research. And I don’t want to overemphasize the life science research, but as a physician the life science research that we’re doing is extremely exciting."― Laurel Clark