More From Damian Lewis
- "You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we’re all partially different – it’s no good imposing systems on people that it doesn’t suit."
- "I’m not an American, but I have this weird connection to America in different ways through my dad living here for five years, my godfather being an American who I’m very close to."
- "I’ve discovered just how symbiotic the relationship is between writers, directors and actors. They ask the same questions and strip down texts in exactly the same way."
More In Experience
- "A failure is a man who has blundered, but is not able to cash in the experience."― Elbert Hubbard
- "The American experience influenced my understanding of individuality, basic human rights, freedom of expression and the rights and responsibilities of citizens."― Ai Weiwei
- "You don’t cheat anybody out of their experience, whatever it is."― Andre Agassi