More From Dale Murphy
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
More In Attitude
- "My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personal relationship with the Lord inspires me in all I do."― Kathy Ireland
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."― Donny Osmond
- "I think it’s pretty crazy to say you’ve been typecast at the age of 20 before you’ve even really started getting going."― Tom Felton