More From Dale Murphy
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Attitude
- "Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances."― J. Donald Walters
- "Muslims have a very bad attitude to homosexuality, they’re very intolerant."― Pim Fortuyn
- "Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality."― Shawn Ashmore