More From Dale Murphy
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Attitude
- "The attitude of the actor is his interpretation of what he reads, and the written word is what creates the role in the actor’s mind, and I guess in reading the things that were given to me, I reacted as you guys saw me, you know."― Gene Barry
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."― Nicholas Sparks
- "Chaotic people often have chaotic lives, and I think they create that. But if you try and have an inner peace and a positive attitude, I think you attract that."― Imelda Staunton