More From Dale Murphy
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Attitude
- "At the time I perceived most religious men, particularly the pastors with all their talk about love, faith and relationship, as effeminate."― Luke Ford
- "It is precisely the purpose of the public opinion generated by the press to make the public incapable of judging, to insinuate into it the attitude of someone irresponsible, uninformed."― Walter Benjamin
- "I hope the millions of people I’ve touched have the optimism and desire to share their goals and hard work and persevere with a positive attitude."― Michael Jordan