More From Dale Murphy
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
More In Attitude
- "Fettucini alfredo is macaroni and cheese for adults."― Mitch Hedberg
- "If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life."― Billy Graham
- "I thought I was going to be killed. The casualties were so heavy, it was just a given. I learned to take each day, each mission, as it came. That’s an attitude I’ve carried into my professional life. I take each case, each job, as it comes."― Elliot Richardson