More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "To go to hospitals and see people fight and overcome cystic fibrosis or cancer or any number of illnesses is to see courage that is humbling. And athletes constantly need to be humbled."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
More In Attitude
- "I can sort of do what I want. Maybe I have to work harder to prove myself in some new relationship because they’ve heard some wacky stories about me. But at least I can get the meeting."― Sean Parker
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet."― Earl Nightingale