More From Dale Murphy
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Courage
- "The amount of eccentricity in a society has generally been proportional to the amount of genius, mental vigor, and moral courage it contained. That so few now dare to be eccentric marks the chief danger of the time."― John Stuart Mill
- "I think there’s a difference between ditzy and dumb. Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask!"― Jessica Simpson
- "Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity."― W. Clement Stone