More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
More In Courage
- "My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled."― Carly Fiorina
- "The word courage – God, I love that word. Words are so important to me."― Peter Fonda
- "There is not a single Muslim leader today who has the courage and commitment to defend Islam and Muslims, they are all in awe of the United States and other Western powers, and are indebted to them."― Abu Bakar Bashir