More From Dale Murphy
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
More In Courage
- "It often takes more courage to change one’s opinion than to keep it."― Willy Brandt
- "Greatness, in the last analysis, is largely bravery – courage in escaping from old ideas and old standards and respectable ways of doing things."― James Robinson
- "People think I have courage. The courage in my family are my wife Pam, my three daughters, here, Nicole, Jamie, LeeAnn, my mom, who’s right here too."― Jim Valvano