More From Dale Murphy
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
More In Courage
- "Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It’s courage that counts."― John Wooden
- "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."― Andre Gide
- "You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence."― William J. H. Boetcker