More From Dale Murphy
- "Tommie Aaron taught me how to have a good attitude, to be easy going and not get uptight."
- "If you live what you believe, you will always have the respect of others."
- "It’s critical that the manager has the respect of players so he can make the moves that he feels is appropriate without having somebody go to the papers. They respect you. So you respect them back."
More In Courage
- "I went through a long period where I was afraid of doing things I wanted to do, and you get your courage back, which is what’s important."― George Michael
- "Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed."― Mason Cooley
- "Men who live valiantly and die nobly have a strength and a courage from the eternal Father."― Josephus Daniels