More From Dalai Lama
- "When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others."
- "If some people have the belief or view that the Dalai Lama has some miracle power, that’s totally nonsense."
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."
More In Best
- "One of the things that’s beautiful about New Orleans is how culturally rich we are and how well we have worked together. People call us a gumbo. It’s really important that we get focused on the very simple notion that diversity is a strength, it’s not a weakness."― Mitch Landrieu
- "I think that Phil Kaufman is one of the best directors that I have come across."― Clive Owen
- "We can best help you to prevent war not by repeating your words and following your methods but by finding new words and creating new methods."― Virginia Woolf