More From Dalai Lama
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
- "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."
More In Life
- "Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots."― Victor Hugo
- "The unexamined life is not worth living."― Socrates
- "In the last analysis, the individual person is responsible for living his own life and for “finding himself.” If he persists in shifting his responsibility to somebody else, he fails to find out the meaning of his own existence."― Thomas Merton