More From Dalai Lama
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
More In Life
- "The struggle of my life created empathy – I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me."― Oprah Winfrey
- "Never separate the life you live from the words you speak."― Paul Wellstone
- "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."― Tony Robbins