More From Dalai Lama
- "In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision."
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
- "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
More In Life
- "I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk."― Tony Robbins
- "Variety’s the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor."― William Cowper
- "Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living."― Soren Kierkegaard