More From Dalai Lama
- "If some people have the belief or view that the Dalai Lama has some miracle power, that’s totally nonsense."
- "There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."
- "When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others."
More In Attitude
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky
- "Look, everything that you experience as a kid is the foundation of how you are today. I was brought up in a working class family in Leeds and when it comes to money both my parents worked hard and instilled the same attitude into me."― Melanie Brown
- "I want to be so famous that drag queens will dress like me in parades when I’m dead."― Laura Kightlinger