More From Dalai Lama
- "Even when a person has all of life’s comforts – good food, good shelter, a companion – he or she can still become unhappy when encountering a tragic situation."
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
More In Attitude
- "Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."― Oscar Wilde
- "My attitude on skis is different now. I have learned to put less pressure on myself and on the edges of my skis when I’m racing, to be keep myself more under control."― Hermann Maier
- "So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks."― Gail Porter