More From Dalai Lama
- "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
- "The important thing is that men should have a purpose in life. It should be something useful, something good."
- "If some people have the belief or view that the Dalai Lama has some miracle power, that’s totally nonsense."
More In Attitude
- "There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants."― Eliza Dushku
- "I think it has something to do with being British. We don’t take ourselves as seriously as some other countries do. I think a lot of people take themselves far too seriously; I find that a very tedious attitude."― Joan Collins
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."― James Welch