More From Dalai Lama
- "The Chinese government wants me to say that for many centuries Tibet has been part of China. Even if I make that statement, many people would just laugh. And my statement will not change past history. History is history."
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
More In Positive
- "Well, I think the president is going to do well in terms of his influence for positive change here in the Congress, making sure that we don’t overspend, making sure that we spend for only those programs that are justified."― Thad Cochran
- "I’ve been hearing this since I first joined the Reds organization, that I’m going to be the next this or that. It’s tough on a young player coming up. You show some positive things and everybody jumps on that and says you should be the next Willie Mays."― Eric Davis
- "True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca