More From Dalai Lama
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
- "Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace."
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."
More In Positive
- "No matter who you meet in life, you take something from them, positive or negative."― Gary Allan
- "I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That’s why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening."― Daryl Hannah
- "I always figure from the cradle to the grave, we all have our individual journeys, and maybe my journey was a positive one and I accomplished certain things without stepping on too many toes."― Robert Duvall