More From Dalai Lama
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."
- "If some people have the belief or view that the Dalai Lama has some miracle power, that’s totally nonsense."
- "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."
More In Food
- "One of the glories of New York is its ethnic food, and only McDonald’s and Burger King equalize us all."― John Corry
- "The class of citizens who provide at once their own food and their own raiment, may be viewed as the most truly independent and happy."― James Madison
- "Attitudes toward food have completely changed."― Giada De Laurentiis