More From Dalai Lama
- "Conversion is not my intention. Changing religion is not easy. You may develop some kind of confusion or difficulties."
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
More In Food
- "My agent said, ‘You aren’t good enough for movies.’ I said, ‘You’re fired.’"― Sally Field
- "I love shopping, especially food shopping."― Emma Bunton
- "I love dogs. They live in the moment and don’t care about anything except affection and food. They’re loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated."― David Duchovny