More From Dalai Lama
- "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."
- "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
- "Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day."
More In Food
- "I hate to say it, but the older you get, you really do have to cut down on the amount you eat. Less food and less portions."― Jackee Harry
- "I guess I feel that I was following my instincts, and at the same time being guided by the best. I became totally intrigued with Louisiana – the people, the food. It is a part of my life. Everything that has happened for me since moving here has just been icing on the cake."― Emeril Lagasse
- "The whole action of the laws tended to increase the number of consumers of food and to diminish the number of producers, was due the invention of the Malthusian theory of population."― Henry Charles Carey