More From Dalai Lama
- "My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."
- "Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion."
- "Generally speaking, if a human being never shows anger, then I think something’s wrong. He’s not right in the brain."
More In Freedom
- "It’s hard to generalize, because they’re all different. When I started, I decided to take as much advantage as I could of the freedom offered by the SF field."― Walter Jon Williams
- "We must be willing to pay a price for freedom."― H. L. Mencken
- "I felt extremely uncomfortable as the focal point, in the spotlight. I really like the behind the scenes role, because all my freedom is there."― Brian Eno