More From Dalai Lama
- "I have always had this view about the modern education system: we pay attention to brain development, but the development of warmheartedness we take for granted."
- "Sleep is the best meditation."
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."
More In Freedom
- "The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs."― Malcolm De Chazal
- "We’re giving our freedoms away. The American experiment was about freedom. Freedom to be stupid, freedom to fail, freedom to succeed."― Glenn Beck
- "The Bill of Rights was intended to secure freedom of speech – the freedom of speech of members of parliament to speak freely rather than be at threat of… the threat of an over powerful monarch at the time."― William Hague