More From Dalai Lama
- "I totally disagree with the view that the Tibet struggle will die, and there will be no hope for Tibet, after the Dalai Lama passes away."
- "Generally speaking, if a human being never shows anger, then I think something’s wrong. He’s not right in the brain."
- "If you have a particular faith or religion, that is good. But you can survive without it."
More In Freedom
- "The United States and Israel have a unique relationship based on our mutual commitment to democracy, freedom, and peace. Therefore, just as our commitment to these principles must be steadfast, so must our support for Israel."― John Boehner
- "A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will’s freedom after it."― Aldous Huxley
- "Thus, the struggle for peace includes the struggle for freedom and justice for the masses of all countries."― Arthur Henderson