More From Dakota Fanning
- "In the happy scenes there were really fun times. Sean would say really funny stuff because he likes to improv. I would want to laugh, but you are not allowed to do that during the take."
- "My dad named me Dakota and my mom came up with my first name Hannah. So it’s Hannah Dakota Fanning."
- "I’m home schooled, and I have a teacher that goes with me on all my movies."
More In Cool
- "We want to do for ‘Hamlet’ what Baz Luhrmann did for ‘Romeo and Juliet’ in terms of like a really cool kind of re-imagining."― Emile Hirsch
- "Sitting at the table during Color Purple and looking up and suddenly realizing I was acting in front of Steven Spielberg, was pretty cool. It was pretty good."― Whoopi Goldberg
- "If you’re a kid who’s not necessarily attractive, and you don’t have money, and you’re not hip and cool, chances are you’re not going to feel good about yourself and want to be an actor."― Jim McKay