More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "When human beings live together, conflict is inevitable. War is not."
- "Divorced from the cosmos, from nature, from society and from each other, we have become fractured and fragmented."
- "A great revolution in just one single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a society and, further, will enable a change in the destiny of humankind."
More In Education
- "Research shows that children do better in school and are less likely to drop out when fathers are involved. Engaged parents can strengthen communities, mentor and tutor students, and demonstrate through their actions how much they value their children’s education."― Arne Duncan
- "The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education."― Plutarch
- "In our post-9/11 world, our Nation’s military deserves, at least the same access to institutions of higher education that any other major employer might enjoy."― Mike Rogers