More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader."
- "I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society."
- "We are not merely passive pawns of historical forces; nor are we victims of the past. We can shape and direct history."
More In Education
- "Education is when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get if you don’t."― Pete Seeger
- "It’s not what you pay a man, but what he costs you that counts."― Will Rogers
- "Education, n.: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding."― Ambrose Bierce