More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader."
- "I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society."
- "The effects of human rights education can be dramatic in awakening people to the value and power of their own lives, as shown in the following stories."
More In Education
- "The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "So I want my kids to go to public schools because I think it’s a better education overall."― Charles Schumer
- "Taste is developed by the diversity of the products one can sample. I think our children today may be missing an education about food. We must teach them to know their cuisine and to know the equilibrium of nourishment. That is very important for health."― Joel Robuchon