More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "The gratification of desire is not happiness."
- "Divorced from the cosmos, from nature, from society and from each other, we have become fractured and fragmented."
- "A commitment to human rights cannot be fostered simply through the transmission of knowledge. Action and experience play a crucial role in the learning process."
More In Education
- "I don’t think anybody anywhere can talk about the future of their people or of an organization without talking about education. Whoever controls the education of our children controls our future."― Wilma Mankiller
- "Let woman out of the home, let man into it, should be the aim of education. The home needs man, and the world outside needs woman."― Pearl S. Buck
- "As people do better, they start voting like Republicans – unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing."― Karl Rove