More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "When human beings live together, conflict is inevitable. War is not."
- "Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities."
- "There are no greater treasures than the highest human qualities such as compassion, courage and hope. Not even tragic accident or disaster can destroy such treasures of the heart."
More In Education
- "I hope I’ve been able to show other young girls that as long as you work hard and you’re committed to fight for your education, that anything’s possible."― Susana Martinez
- "An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously."― Charles Kettering
- "To defend a country you need an army, but to defend a civilization you need education."― Jonathan Sacks