More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Humanity has experienced many revolutionary changes over the course of history: revolutions in agriculture, in science, industrial production, as well as numerous political revolutions. But these have all been limited to the external aspects of our individual and collective lives."
- "Genuine happiness can only be achieved when we transform our way of life from the unthinking pursuit of pleasure to one committed to enriching our inner lives, when we focus on ‘being more’ rather than simply having more."
- "A person, who no matter how desperate the situation, gives others hope, is a true leader."
More In Change
- "If you’re a basketball player and you don’t stop and take pictures with your fans, you can have an amazing game and everyone still loves you."― Kim Kardashian
- "I think the tiniest little thing can change the course of your day, which can change the course of your year, which can change who you are."― Taylor Swift
- "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."― Wayne Dyer