More From Daisaku Ikeda
- "Ultimately, all human activities have as their goal the realization of happiness. Why, then, have we ended up producing the opposite result? Could the underlying cause be our failure to correctly understand the true nature of happiness?"
- "Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace."
- "I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society."
More In Change
- "Only God who made us can touch us and change us and save us from ourselves."― Billy Graham
- "There is no reason why, with the huge potential for market out there in the world for fuel-efficient vehicles, we can’t be the cutting edge for change."― Jennifer Granholm
- "We must all obey the great law of change. It is the most powerful law of nature."― Edmund Burke