More From Cynthia Nixon
- "The idea of making access to safe abortions harder and more expensive and more difficult, having to travel across state lines – that puts women’s health and lives in jeopardy, which is something I think no one wants."
- "While I don’t often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have ‘chosen’ is to be in a gay relationship."
- "Women are half the population and they know how to take care of themselves, if they are only given access to health care."
More In Health
- "I think that some of our soldiers die in the battlefield and some come home to bad health and die prematurely, just by the nature of the kind of business they’re in."― Christopher Shays
- "The same things that lead to disparities in health in this country on a day-to-day basis led to disparities in the impact of Hurricane Katrina."― David Satcher
- "I am in very good health. I’ve never felt better."― Hugh Hefner