More From Cynthia Nixon
- "I feel that between my experience and my mother’s, breast cancer is a little bit like someone who lives next door. I know what that person looks like and what their daily habits are."
- "I’ve always been wary of marriage."
- "I always like to start my morning with a good amount of fruit. I really like pineapple, particularly because of the enzymes that it has. Sometimes I have oatmeal. But if I’m feeling like I really want to be watching my weight more, then I definitely do a protein, like an omelet, scrambled eggs or some smoked salmon."
More In Health
- "Women in particular need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we’re scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don’t have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list."― Michelle Obama
- "Private religious speech can’t be discriminated against. It has to be treated equally with secular speech."― Samuel Alito
- "Our goal is to make Maine the healthiest state in the nation and reduce our overall health care costs."― John Baldacci