More From Cynthia Nixon
- "I just want my relationship to be more for myself rather than a public statement."
- "I feel that between my experience and my mother’s, breast cancer is a little bit like someone who lives next door. I know what that person looks like and what their daily habits are."
- "The idea of making access to safe abortions harder and more expensive and more difficult, having to travel across state lines – that puts women’s health and lives in jeopardy, which is something I think no one wants."
More In Health
- "It’s about getting a more democratic Wales for the purpose of improving our economic performance, for improving the delivery of health care, for raising educational standards."― Ron Davies
- "Any that is why I think any kind of a stimulus package is going to have to help people who are without work, without a job, help them have health insurance."― John Breaux
- "Exercise keeps me occupied, which is good for my mental health."― Gail Porter