More From Cynthia Nixon
- "In a school where everyone is famous or rich or whatever, you have a culture, ‘What does your dad do?’ ‘What does your mom do?’"
- "The idea of making access to safe abortions harder and more expensive and more difficult, having to travel across state lines – that puts women’s health and lives in jeopardy, which is something I think no one wants."
- "While I don’t often use the word, the technically precise term for my orientation is bisexual. I believe bisexuality is not a choice, it is a fact. What I have ‘chosen’ is to be in a gay relationship."
More In Health
- "Sobriety and health is the greatest thing."― Jeff Bridges
- "The Patients’ Bill of Rights is necessary to guarantee that health care will be available for those who are paying for insurance. It’s a part of the overall health care picture."― Debbie Stabenow
- "President Obama, through health care reform, strengthened Medicare. How did he do that? Well, he found savings by cutting subsidies to insurance companies, ensuring we were rooting out waste and fraud, and he used those savings to put it back into Medicare."― Stephanie Cutter