More From Cynthia Nixon
- "Women are half the population and they know how to take care of themselves, if they are only given access to health care."
- "I love spicy food."
- "We’ve all seen the mom who devotes all her time and attention to her child and is so hungry for adult interaction that as soon as she’s around another adult, she’s not paying attention anymore."
More In Health
- "I’m convinced that we can shape a different future for this country as it relates to mental health and as it relates to suicide."― David Satcher
- "For the amount of money that the country is going to spend this year on health care, you can go out and hire a doctor for every seven families in the US and pay the doctor almost $230,000 a year to cover them."― Ron Wyden
- "We cannot rest until we make sure that our families can afford to live and raise their kids here, that our seniors can remain in their homes and afford their health and pharmaceutical costs."― Carl Lewis