More From Craig Ferguson
- "It’s like, it’s kind of like if you ever had a car and it was a bit of a clunker but you love it, that’s my show. It’s a bit of a clunker but I know where everything is and I like it."
- "I think I’m just someone that just tries to get by. I’m kind of – if it was during the Second World War, I’d be a black marketeer, I think."
- "You know, your whole life you’re concerned about money for this and that. And then you don’t have to worry about it, so you worry about other stuff."
More In War
- "American credibility in the war on terrorism depends on a strong stand against all terrorist acts, whether committed by foe or friend."― Arlen Specter
- "The terrorists and their supporters declared war on the United States – and war is what they got."― George W. Bush
- "The mother’s battle for her child with sickness, with poverty, with war, with all the forces of exploitation and callousness that cheapen human life needs to become a common human battle, waged in love and in the passion for survival."― Adrienne Rich