More From Craig Ferguson
- "The wedding took place in Vermont, where they have legalized gay civil unions, and I married a woman."
- "I’m careful with money."
- "I always wanted to make motion pictures, ever since I was a wee boy, and I was 32, and time was marching on. I met a guy who said, ‘Come out to Hollywood for 10 days, and I’ll get you a deal.’ So I figured, ‘OK, 10 days.’ On the 10th day, he got me a development deal with Disney, not for a lot of money, but it allowed me to make the move."
More In War
- "When I was in the war, I was lucky that I was in a plane and never saw the carnage close-up."― George McGovern
- "In the months leading up to World War II, there was a tendency among many Americans to talk absently about the trouble in Europe. Nothing that happened an ocean away seemed very threatening."― Gene Tierney
- "We’ve committed many war crimes in Vietnam – but I’ll tell you something interesting about that. We were committing war crimes in World War II, before the Nuremberg trials were held and the principle of war crimes was stated."― George Wald