More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
More In Fitness
- "I love to swim for miles; I could just go back and forth."― Jill Clayburgh
- "The spirit of the Olympic movement is great for young people because it teaches them about the training and discipline required to compete. Even if they don’t make the teams, they can rededicate their lives to the art of sport, discipline, and physical fitness."― Richard M. Daley
- "And you know, the baby boomers are getting older, and those off the rack clothes are just not fitting right any longer, and so, tailor-made suits are coming back into fashion."― Amy Irving