More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Fitness
- "I would rather exercise than read a newspaper."― Kim Alexis
- "The public character of every public servant is legitimate subject of discussion, and his fitness or unfitness for office may be fairly canvassed by any person."― Charles Babbage
- "My Daddy liked physical fitness and wanted me to be a prizefighter."― Judy Johnson