More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
More In Fitness
- "To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise."― Gene Tunney
- "One of the things I’ve always enjoyed is moving around and staying fit. Physicality is such a big part of being an actor, but it’s also about stillness and silence."― Joel Edgerton
- "It’s not about weight, it’s about fitness, and one component of being fit is to have relatively low body fat, because fat is not very efficient, whereas muscle is."― Deborah Bull