More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
More In Marriage
- "There is nothing wrong with your marriage if you’re dealing with bills and kids and the broken garbage disposal and in-laws and work demands. That’s a normal marriage."― Phil McGraw
- "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Marriage is a mistake every man should make."― George Jessel