More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
More In Marriage
- "A marriage doesn’t have to be perfect, but you can be perfect for each other."― Jessica Simpson
- "I forced myself to think what is the new concept and it became clear to me that it was risk, not only in technology and ecology, but in life and employment, too."― Ulrich Beck
- "We need uniform protection of traditional marriage. You can’t have different definitions on something as fundamental as marriage. The Marriage Protection Amendment is the only solution to this problem."― Ernest Istook