More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
More In Marriage
- "You can’t wake up one day and say ‘I’m for gay marriage,’ and wake up the next day and say ‘I’m against it.’ Wake up one day and say, ‘I’m pro-choice,’ and the next day wake up and say, ‘I’m pro-life.’ There’s no credibility there."― Roger Stone
- "I should have been out there having a wild time like all the other girls my age, but I wasn’t. I was going home every night to what was, initially, a very happy marriage."― Amanda Holden
- "Marriage must incessantly contend with a monster that devours everything: familiarity."― Honore de Balzac