More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Relationship
- "Sidney Poitier became a star in part by helping black and white Americans negotiate their new relationship in the post-Civil Rights era."― Wesley Morris
- "I spend a great deal of time with the President. We have a very close, personal, loyal relationship. I’m not, as they say, a potted plant in these meetings."― Dan Quayle
- "However, many skilled medical volunteers are turned away because community health centers cannot afford to cover their additional medical liability insurance."― Tim Murphy