More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I got out of autobiography because my story is, I was famous, it was hard for me, I got into therapy. I had trouble with food, I got a nutritionist. There’s no story there."
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Relationship
- "India and Japan should develop a complementary relationship in information technology."― Yoshiro Mori
- "The players wanted more money, higher salary caps and they didn’t have that family relationship we felt with the players. Mentally, the players were more businesslike."― Guy Lafleur
- "I don’t remember any sibling rivalry growing up, because by the time I was really conscious, Tom was going away to college. My relationship with him, which is a very close one, really developed in more recent years."― David Hyde Pierce