More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
More In Famous
- "I’d rather be able to face myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous."― Ani DiFranco
- "People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius."― Jerry Lewis
- "A lot of times, women don’t get the male perspective in regards to a relationship, what men go through when they’re not really dealing well."― Morris Chestnut