More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
More In Famous
- "I always thought it was strange when these artists like Kurt Cobain or whoever would get really famous and say, ‘I don’t understand why this is happening to me.’ There is a mathematical formula to why you got famous. It isn’t some magical thing that just started happening."― Chad Kroeger
- "My goal and my career is definitely not to be famous. That’s a really horrible goal, just to be famous for the sake of having fame."― Joel McHale
- "While we are being fascinated by the tales of famous serial killers and how they were brought to justice, the real serial killer goes about his business with hardly a thought to being caught."― Pat Brown