More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
More In Famous
- "I had a very erratic career. I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know?"― Colin Hay
- "I don’t ever want to be hugely famous because I had a little taste of it after ‘East Is East’ and ‘Bend It.’"― Archie Panjabi
- "I try to just make music that I love, and if I believe in it that’s all that matters."― Norah Jones