More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
- "If it’s not working before you get married, marriage isn’t going to fix it."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
More In Famous
- "Priests are not men of the world; it is not intended that they should be; and a University training is the one best adapted to prevent their becoming so."― Samuel Butler
- "I really don’t know anything else because my brothers were famous when I was two years old. So I know nothing else, no other life."― Janet Jackson
- "Over the past few years, the road to confrontation has shown its consequences: loss of innocent lives, destruction and fear. Most costly, however, was the loss of hope. The most precious gift that you can present to your peoples over the coming weeks is renewed hope born out of tangible progress on the ground."― King Abdullah II