More From Courtney Thorne Smith
- "You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters."
- "I really have always wanted to be a parent, and when I hit 36 and had just ended a relationship, I remember thinking how much I still wanted it. But I thought I’d adopt."
- "You need to eat normally and healthfully, and you need to exercise. I’m so passionate about this because I think people spend their lives not happy in their bodies."
More In Famous
- "I’ve never been much of a computer guy at least in terms of playing with computers. Actually until I was about 11 I didn’t use a computer for preparing for games at all. I was playing a bit online, was using the chess club mainly. Now, obviously, the computer is an important tool for me preparing for my games."― Magnus Carlsen
- "Each and every master, regardless of the era or the place, heard the call and attained harmony with heaven and earth. There are many paths leading to the top of Mount Fuji, but there is only one summit – love."― Morihei Ueshiba
- "I kept saying that I’d never live in L.A., and I didn’t think I would. But that’s where the work is, and I ended up making a lot of friends there, and my old friends moved out to Los Angeles too. And also, I think when you’re famous, its hard to live in a small town."― John Cusack