More From Cory Monteith
- "I remember I’d come home from fifth, sixth grade, and I’d watch ‘Saved by the Bell’ and be like, ‘I hope my high school experience is like that.’ And it totally wasn’t. It sucked."
- "I was dirt-poor. I could barely hold down a job. Eventually, though, I started getting small parts on shows like ‘Smallville,’ ‘Supernatural’… and lots of really bad sci-fi movies. I was running around the woods in wolf contacts, covered in fake blood made out of pancake syrup, roaring."
- "I’ll go out, but I leave early, before the shenanigans. I don’t really do the Hollywood party thing. I’d rather watch sports or play videogames or work out or sleep, to be totally honest."
More In Cool
- "I didn’t watch much TV as a kid and I don’ t watch it now. I don’ t find anything beautiful or unique to the medium, and the only thing you can do on TV that you can’t do in film is make a continuing story – which is so cool!"― David Lynch
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."― Joel Hodgson
- "Never judge someone by who he’s in love with; judge him by his friends. People fall in love with the most appalling people. Take a cool, appraising glance at his pals."― Cynthia Heimel