More From Cory Monteith
- "I’ll go out, but I leave early, before the shenanigans. I don’t really do the Hollywood party thing. I’d rather watch sports or play videogames or work out or sleep, to be totally honest."
- "I was dirt-poor. I could barely hold down a job. Eventually, though, I started getting small parts on shows like ‘Smallville,’ ‘Supernatural’… and lots of really bad sci-fi movies. I was running around the woods in wolf contacts, covered in fake blood made out of pancake syrup, roaring."
- "I’ve worked as a labourer, driven taxis and school buses, and been a car mechanic – whatever I could do just to get by. But it does mean that I know a little bit about a lot of things."
More In Cool
- "I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works."― Ken Blanchard
- "Almost certainly, however, the first essential component of social justice is adequate food for all mankind."― Norman Borlaug
- "So you got the cool New Yorkers, and then there are the less-than-cool New Yorkers."― Edward Burns