More From Corrie Ten Boom
- "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer."
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."
- "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
More In Sympathy
- "The only cure for grief is action."― George Henry Lewes
- "No matter what you’ve done for yourself or for humanity, if you can’t look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished?"― Lee Iacocca
- "Actors who are lovers in real life are often incapable if playing the part of lovers to an audience. It is equally true that sympathy between actors who are not lovers may create a temporary emotion that is perfectly sincere."― Ivor Novello