More From Corrie Ten Boom
- "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer."
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."
- "The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation."
More In God
- "God gave us our relatives; thank God we can choose our friends."― Ethel Watts Mumford
- "God reigns when we take a liberal view, when a liberal view is presented to us."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Yeah, I know I’m ugly… I said to a bartender, ‘Make me a zombie.’ He said ‘God beat me to it.’"― Rodney Dangerfield