More From Corrie Ten Boom
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength."
- "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer."
More In God
- "Did they preach one thing and practice another, these men of God?"― Roald Dahl
- "What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God."― Rick Warren
- "It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all."― Denis Diderot