More From Corrie Ten Boom
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."
- "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer."
- "The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation."
More In God
- "God created man in His own image, says the Bible; philosophers reverse the process: they create God in theirs."― Georg C. Lichtenberg
- "But this will not do, God will certainly punish you for stealing and for being unfaithful."― Jupiter Hammon
- "Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged."― Louisa May Alcott