More From Corrie Ten Boom
- "The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation."
- "When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don’t throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer."
- "Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart."
More In God
- "If you must be mad, be it not for the things of the world. Be mad with the love of God."― Ramakrishna
- "I’m like, bursting. I should be working. I don’t want to take a break. It’s funny, on set, I don’t have to go to the bathroom, I don’t have anything wrong, I’m perfectly fine, so through-and-through. I’m not hungry. I’m literally not even in my own body."― Kristen Stewart
- "God created man, but I could do better."― Erma Bombeck