More From Corin Nemec
- "I got to do a whole slew of TV movies playing the bad guy, including an episode of Smallville. That would never have happened if I hadn’t done the Stand."
- "Art is about expressing the true nature of the human spirit in whatever way one wishes to express it. If it is honest, it is beautiful. If it is not honest, it is obvious."
- "I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I’m not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character."
More In Dreams
- "I envy people with dreams and passions, but I don’t think that way. I still don’t have a ‘bliss’ to follow. For people like me – I suspect that’s most people – holding out for a ‘dream’ or a ‘passion’ is paralyzing. I just like having work I enjoy that feels meaningful. That’s hard enough… but it’s enough."― Jane Pauley
- "I thin many people’s deviant behavior starts with dreams because dreams are so non-linear… as if there’s an assumption that everything has to be linear or has to be plotted."― Robyn Hitchcock
- "I’ve had quite a lot of luck with dreams. I’ve often awoken in the night with a phrase or even a whole song in my head."― Brian Eno