More From Corin Nemec
- "I got to do a whole slew of TV movies playing the bad guy, including an episode of Smallville. That would never have happened if I hadn’t done the Stand."
- "Emmanuel Lewis was amazing to work with. I’ll love that guy to the end of time."
- "I have my ethics and morals. I have my anchor point of what is right and wrong in real life, but I’m not afraid to entertain any and every aspect of personality in relationship to creating a character."
More In Dreams
- "When I walk up on that shore in Florida, I want millions of those AARP sisters and brothers to look at me and say, ‘I’m going to go write that novel I thought it was too late to do. I’m going to go work in Africa on that farm that those people need help at. I’m going to adopt a child. It’s not too late, I can still live my dreams.’"― Diana Nyad
- "The old studios that mass-produced dreams are gone with the wind, just like the old downtown theaters that were the temples of the dreams."― Suzanne Fields
- "Perhaps the single most dramatic example of this phenomenon of software eating a traditional business is the suicide of Borders and corresponding rise of Amazon."― Marc Andreessen