More From Coretta Scott King
- "Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation."
- "If American women would increase their voting turnout by ten percent, I think we would see an end to all of the budget cuts in programs benefiting women and children."
- "Mama and Daddy King represent the best in manhood and womanhood, the best in a marriage, the kind of people we are trying to become."
More In Happiness
- "Fun I love, but too much fun is of all things the most loathsome. Mirth is better than fun, and happiness is better than mirth."― William Blake
- "Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort."― Helen Gurley Brown
- "The lesson I have thoroughly learnt, and wish to pass on to others, is to know the enduring happiness that the love of a garden gives."― Gertrude Jekyll