More From Coretta Scott King
- "There is a spirit and a need and a man at the beginning of every great human advance. Every one of these must be right for that particular moment of history, or nothing happens."
- "If American women would increase their voting turnout by ten percent, I think we would see an end to all of the budget cuts in programs benefiting women and children."
- "I believe all Americans who believe in freedom, tolerance and human rights have a responsibility to oppose bigotry and prejudice based on sexual orientation."
More In Happiness
- "No man is happy without a delusion of some kind. Delusions are as necessary to our happiness as realities."― Christian Nestell Bovee
- "Fashion is all about happiness. It’s fun. It’s important. But it’s not medicine."― Donatella Versace
- "I know that a good many champions have entertained the thought that the more they discourage youngsters, the longer they would reign. However, this theory never impressed me, and I always made it a point to give youths the benefit of my experience in bicycle racing."― Major Taylor