More From Confucius
- "When anger rises, think of the consequences."
- "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself."
- "It is more shameful to distrust our friends than to be deceived by them."
More In Courage
- "Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one’s ideas, to take a calculated risk – and to act."― Andre Malraux
- "I think my mother… made it clear that you have to live life by your own terms and you have to not worry about what other people think and you have to have the courage to do the unexpected."― Caroline Kennedy
- "I really see myself as a homegirl. Wales is my first home. London is my second home – I’ve been there 14 years now."― Katherine Jenkins