More From Confucius
- "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."
- "There are three methods to gaining wisdom. The first is reflection, which is the highest. The second is limitation, which is the easiest. The third is experience, which is the bitterest."
- "Heaven means to be one with God."
More In Courage
- "At the same time, I would add that the American people have a lot of courage."― Tadao Ando
- "We need to find the courage to say no to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity."― Barbara de Angelis
- "A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die."― Les Brown