More From Confucius
- "He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it."
- "Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?"
- "He who learns but does not think, is lost! He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger."
More In Sympathy
- "Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself."― Saint Francis de Sales
- "I have nothing but sympathy for the people who are forced to work with me. I’m better now at picking out those that want to play that game with me, and those that don’t."― Alton Brown
- "I didn’t go to university. Didn’t even finish A-levels. But I have sympathy for those who did."― Terry Prachett