More From Confucius
- "Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator."
- "The faults of a superior person are like the sun and moon. They have their faults, and everyone sees them; they change and everyone looks up to them."
- "The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell."
More In Men
- "Republicans are men of narrow vision, who are afraid of the future."― Jimmy Carter
- "Women encourage men to be childish, then scold them."― Mason Cooley
- "It is past time for women to take their rightful place, side by side with men, in the rooms where the fates of peoples, where their children’s and grandchildren’s fates, are decided."― Hillary Clinton