More From Confucius
- "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself."
- "The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success only comes later."
- "They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom."
More In Men
- "It is from a weakness and smallness of mind that men are opinionated; and we are very loath to believe what we are not able to comprehend."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- "Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."― James Thurber
- "What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men."― Vanessa Marcil