More From Confucius
- "If we don’t know life, how can we know death?"
- "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself."
- "The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success only comes later."
More In Men
- "Men are governed by lines of intellect – women: by curves of emotion."― James Joyce
- "To achieve the mood of a warrior is not a simple matter. It is a revolution. To regard the lion and the water rats and our fellow men as equals is a magnificent act of a warrior’s spirit. It takes power to do that."― Carlos Castaneda
- "I am ready to act, if I can find brave men to help me."― Carter G. Woodson