More From Confucius
- "Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?"
- "The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."
- "The superior man makes the difficulty to be overcome his first interest; success only comes later."
More In Change
- "I’m trying to build a strong business. I want to create new stars, new shows and new products for my audience and create a legacy that outlives me. There are so many other ways I want to reach women besides doing a talk show."― Tyra Banks
- "It’s a disease of critics that once they’ve labeled someone, it’s very hard to change their perspective. It’s laziness."― Michael Haneke
- "The joy of life consists in the exercise of one’s energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal."― Aleister Crowley