More From Confucius
- "They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom."
- "If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself."
- "The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."
More In God
- "Happiness is neither without us nor within us. It is in God, both without us and within us."― Blaise Pascal
- "Golf… is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you faithfully and well."― P. G. Wodehouse
- "Hope is some extraordinary spiritual grace that God gives us to control our fears, not to oust them."― Vincent McNabb