More From Colin Firth
- "I’m not patient, and some things drive me crazy. In my work, I get incredibly upset when people don’t get it right or don’t respect others’ needs."
- "I think it’s quite extraordinary that people cast me as if I’m Warren Beatty: until I met my present wife, at the age of 35, you could name two girlfriends."
- "My parents and grandparents have always been engaged in teaching or the medical profession or the priesthood, so I’ve sort of grown up with a sense of complicity in the lives of other people, so there’s no virtue in that; it’s the way one is raised."
More In Age
- "For the moment I prefer to be a beautiful woman of my age than try desperately to look 30."― Demi Moore
- "I was taught from a young age that many people would treat me as a second-class citizen because I was African-American and because I was female."― Queen Latifah
- "I began to speak well at a very advanced age – 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid."― Roberto Cavalli